You don’t need to do it all by yourself anymore.
Deliver the best possible client experience supported by your very own team.
The increase in client demand for a broader-based range of knowledge and services, combined with credentials and licenses required to market that wide array of products, is a challenge that few professionals can meet on their own. This is why the advisor team business model has been adopted by more and more financial advisors. At our firm, we have a comprehensive Advisor Teaming program that supports the formation and development of advisor teams.
Whether you’re interested in building a team around you and your business or interested in joining a high caliber team, we are here to help you.
GoldBook Financial is a member of the MassMutual family of firms. We are an award-winning company comprised of industry-leading financial service professionals who excel at helping our clients attain financial security for themselves, their families, and their businesses. Our culture of excellence and exemplary support team helps define our mission to be the firm of choice for talented people seeking a career in financial services. GoldBook was named #1 Best Places to Work – Micro Category by the Phoenix Business Journal in 2021.
We’re seeking experienced Financial Advisors, who recognize the strength of our products and our brand, welcome our flexible approach, embrace our innovative toolset, and see a strong teaming model as a means to better serve their clients.
If you’re a successful entrepreneur looking to accelerate your practice, we will support you through…
- A robust teaming platform including coaching, systems, processes, and support at the local level designed to sustain the development of high-performance advisor teams
- A unique business markets process that will differentiate you and help you add more value to conversations with business owners
- Concierge-level support including access to priority in force service, new business and underwriting, advanced sales support, and dedicated compliance resources
- A team of seasoned investment and trust specialists to meet your clients’ unique estate planning and wealth management needs
- Strategic alliance programs that can help you grow your practice through relationships with local financial institutions and professional firms
- State-of-the-art technology platforms and tools
- A diversified portfolio of investment, insurance and retirement solutions – all manufactured here, so your input can directly impact the products we develop
- A one-stop shopping hub for insurance solutions when your clients’ needs must be met with products we do not offer
Let’s partner together in support of the values we share with each other:
- Expanding your influence: we know your impact transcends families, boundaries, businesses, communities, and generations
- Being heard: because your voice matters, because you matter
- Seeing the pathway to success: receive the guidance and support you need to realize your vision for your practice
- Transparency: enjoy honesty and clarity as the fundamental ingredients of partnership
- Innovation: benefit from dedicated investments into tools and technologies designed to make doing business easier for you
- Enjoying flexibility: build your business the way that’s right for you – we respect your experience and expertise
Contact us today to discuss a change to a financial firm that knows how to support established practices.
Note: GoldBook Financial will never ask job candidates to pay any kind of fee, make cash or check advancements, cash checks or make an investment in any product or service or provide information such as credit card numbers or banking PIN numbers as part of our hiring process.
If you are contacted by anyone asking for information outlined above it is likely fraudulent. If you have any concerns about the veracity of a request, please contact us directly to verify its legitimacy.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location
Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination. Financial Services Professionals are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.Apply Now