Financial Services Professional
Find the independence you crave
Receive the support you need
So many people don’t move forward with their dreams of business ownership because of a lack of solid guidance, resources, and coaching. But what if you had a little help from people who know a thing or two about how to get people started in business?
Would you do it then?
GoldBook Financial is a member of the MassMutual family of firms. We are an award-winning company comprised of industry-leading financial service professionals who excel at helping our clients attain financial security for themselves, their families, and their businesses. Our culture of excellence and exemplary support team helps define our mission to be the firm of choice for talented people seeking a career in financial services. GoldBook was named #1 Best Places to Work – Micro Category by the Phoenix Business Journal in 2021.
‘Intrepreneurship’ is the word we use to describe our way of launching people’s dreams of entrepreneurship. It’s a well-defined path to finding your independence, with plenty of mentorship and support along the way. And it’s how we have helped people just like you successfully transition from being an employee to owning your future.
Start your business with GoldBook
As a Financial Services Professional, you will work directly with individuals, businesspeople, and families to help them navigate through and secure their financial future. The work you do is both of value, and aligns with the values we share with you:
- Make an impact on people’s lives, and the communities you care for by providing paths to financial stability and peace of mind
- Have a voice – your contributions and input matter
- Follow a well-defined career path that integrates education with mentorship and teaming opportunities
- Enjoy transparency, honesty, and clarity as the fundamental ingredients of partnership
- Benefit from a culture of innovation that embraces growth and the changes that come with it
- Experience the power of flexibility – and the freedom to design your work and your life the way you envision
How will you build your business? You will…
- Establish networks and cultivate referrals
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Provide financial solutions through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Broaden and deepen your skillset through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
Who do you need to be?
- A strong relationship-builder who takes a client-first approach
- A connector of people
- A dedicated worker: independent, self-motivated and goal oriented
Contact us today to discuss a change to a career that helps you create the life you dream of, while being supported by a team of experienced experts.
Note: GoldBook Financial will never ask job candidates to pay any kind of fee, make cash or check advancements, cash checks or make an investment in any product or service or provide information such as credit card numbers or banking PIN numbers as part of our hiring process.
If you are contacted by anyone asking for information outlined above it is likely fraudulent. If you have any concerns about the veracity of a request, please contact us directly to verify its legitimacy.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location
Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination. Financial Services Professionals are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.Apply Now